The website that represents your business needs to be visually appealing, simple to navigate and easily found by the major search engines. I’ll work with you to create a compelling story that presents a clear picture of your business. Your story and products can be presented through content on your web pages, articles, pictures, or even video. We’ll discuss what’s best for you and works within your budget.
What Type of Website is Right For You?
This will depend on what you’re trying to accomplish…
Brochure Site – Usually consists of 1-3 pages providing basic information about your business.
Marketing Site – Uses strategies to specifically target customers who are searching for your product or service, such as “plumber in Huntington Beach”.
eCommerce Site – Has a shopping cart function where you can sell your products.
Initial Website Development Checklist
These are the first areas of focus to get your business online:
- Branding: Define how the business appears graphically.
- Content Writing: Discuss topics customers are searching for.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Be found in search results.
- Navigation: Guide visitors to find additional information.
- Mobile Friendly: Appear clearly on any device (PC, tablet, smartphone).
- Call to Action (CTA): Encourage visitors to contact you.
- Google Analytics: Use site usage data to increase site performance.
To get the process started, I’ll set up an interview to ask questions about certain aspects of the business. Having access to existing marketing materials can help the process. If none exist, we can create website content based on the conversation, and by identifying questions that customers usually ask.
The websites I create are based on the WordPress platform. “Why WordPress?”. Once completed, you own your website and have access to edit and add pages or blog posts without having to know HTML code. If you have no interest whatsoever in making changes to the site yourself, that’s fine. That’s what I’m here for!
Reach me via the online email form, or call me at (714) 698-9290 to start the conversation!